At Heiner’s Insurance Center, Vero Beach, Florida, we believe in the power of knowledge. We believe in the power of relationships, too. Strong insurance relationships start with knowledgeable customers making informed buying decisions about their coverages. We don’t want to be just your insurance agent. We hope to develop a strong, long-term relationship with you and your family, delivering comprehensive insurance solutions today and well beyond tomorrow. To that end, we’ve included a knowledge base of insurance-related information, which includes a glossary of terms, useful links and financial calculators. If you need additional information on insurance claims, coverage, the services we provide or anything else, call Heiner’s Insurance Center today or submit an online insurance request. We look forward to hearing from you!
Filing an insurance claim can be a confusing, stress-filled experience. You’re in the midst of a loss or injury—possibly a catastrophic one—yet you’re required to fill out forms, make phone calls, acquire estimates, etc. It’s not unusual to feel overwhelmed. The professionals at Heiner’s Insurance Center are here to help guide you. We understand how trying the process can be. We’ve helped numerous policyholders just like you navigate their insurance claims. And we pledge to be here for you, too, through every step of the process. You can report a claim during normal business hours by calling our office at 801.621.2620. You can report an after-hours claim by contacting your insurance carrier directly. However, please be sure to contact our office regarding your claim as soon as possible during regular business hours. The information provided below can help you begin navigating the claims process in the immediate aftermath of an accident.
Initiating an Auto, Boat, or RV Insurance Claim:
Vehicle Accident Involving Two or More Vehicles
5. You should also obtain contact information from any witnesses to the accident:
6. Call the police.
7. Cooperate fully with on-scene first responders and officers.
8. Do not admit fault—to anyone. Immediately after the accident, you lack the necessary details and facts to make an informed statement about fault. You might also be unduly influenced by the trauma.
9. If your vehicle requires a tow, request that it be transported to your repair shop of choice.
Initiating A Property Claim Resulting from Fire, Water, Wind, Theft, or Vandalism:
2. It’s critical to keep receipts for all repairs, including for immediate, stopgap expenditures (e.g., tarps).
3. If the loss involves theft or vandalism, immediately call the police.
4. Call the Heiner’s Insurance offices as soon as possible to report your claim.
5. Your insurance agent will: